Always an Adventure

My attempt at keeping friends and family informed about my doings . . . boring or exciting, it will all be here!

Monday, July 03, 2006

My very own kayak!

My parents brought up a kayak from my dear neighbor Frank in Colorado. I could hardly wait to try it out, and my parents were the lucky subjects of my eager-beaver behavior. I drug them out to do a short float down the Chena river through town today, and despite the intermitten down pours we were subjected to, my parents were good sports and the short float was enjoyed by all!


My very own!! I'm so excited!! Can you tell by the smile on my face?!?! :) :)


The overpasses came at opportune times to duck out of the rain.


Dad, leaving all the work for mom to do!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger Haviland's said...

    You do look happy and excited!! Keep it up!!

    Does the kayak go back to UNK with you?

     
  • At 1:01 AM , Blogger Carrie said...

    Nope- kayak will be staying in FAI. I can't imagine the freight to get it there, and the time I'd have to use it out there might not be as much as I'd like to think :)
    Somehow, I always seem to have PLENTY to fill my time out there :)

    carrie

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home