Always an Adventure

My attempt at keeping friends and family informed about my doings . . . boring or exciting, it will all be here!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Africa. . . here I come!

Well, in 24 hours I will be on a plane headed toward the African continent (okay, maybe not right away. . . there are a couple (4) stops in between :). With all of the talking, planning and anticipation for the journey, it seems hard to believe it's here, and I'm really going! I have to admit that I've got that excited/nervous feeling in my stomach, and though I am eager for the trip, the unknown and the anticipation of things beyond the scope of my imagination is keeping my mind busy and unable to sleep tonight.

I hope to post a few notes while traveling to share the experience- so hopefully, the next time you read this, I will be in Ethiopia soaking up the culture and the enjoying the new members of our family! :)

Here's to safe travels. . .

1 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM , Blogger Haviland's said...

    Wow- truly an adventure. Have a great trip, be safe, and take lots of pictures. Happy flights and travels. Andy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home