Always an Adventure

My attempt at keeping friends and family informed about my doings . . . boring or exciting, it will all be here!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Ethiopia- day 6

Well, I've learned one thing- I can't access my blog through the server here in the Hilton Hotel in Addis Ababa. I am connected via my brother's server in Colorado! crazy!! Well, in a nut shell, things are GREAT! The kids are fantastic and though it took them a few days to relax (understandably) they seem to fit right into the greoup and feel like they belong in the family. Ethiopia is obviously a culture shock, and I feel like I'm in a National Geographic documentary. The streets are filled with an amazing mix of old and new- cell phones, and SUV's, sheep, and garbage, glass multistory buiildings, and small tin huts selling the daily meat. I will have plenty of pictures to share when I return- but I may not have a change to write again.


hope all is well with you-
akest Carrie (aunt Carrie )

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home