Always an Adventure

My attempt at keeping friends and family informed about my doings . . . boring or exciting, it will all be here!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Christmas pics. . .

So I realize that these are late in coming, but they are so fun, I really wanted to post them! Here is the Jones eleven! They are a good looking crew, aren't they?!?! I can't beleive how big the family is getting!


Me with Tiz and Fanuel. . .




Here are a few pictures of my snowboarding adventure. I went with my brother, his family, and his two nephews on his wife's side. It was a great day, but boy was I a sore girl the next day! I think my butt is still bruised!!









2 Comments:

  • At 11:43 PM , Blogger tiff said...

    Hi Carrie...
    These are great pic's...and your snowboarding adventure looks like so much fun!
    hugs,
    tiff:)

     
  • At 11:10 PM , Blogger Haviland's said...

    Awesome pics Carrie -

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home