Always an Adventure

My attempt at keeping friends and family informed about my doings . . . boring or exciting, it will all be here!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Running Meet

This week had been the longest on record I'm sure. Thankfully the weekend came and it was a relatively mellow weekend. Movie watching and crafting a little. . . I aslo helped at the district cross country running meet that was here in UNK on Saturday. Runners from across the 15 schools in the district came to town and participated in a truely "cross" country run that included tundra, hills and roads. I stood at a strategic corner to prevent any short cuts (but really, I was just a cheerleader for the kids!). The kids and I lucked out with dry weather and a slight breeze to help wiht the bugs.

All in all a good weekend- hope you had a good one too.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM , Blogger Haviland's said...

    I hope you get to do it again for the regionals this weekend!! Go White Mountain!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home