Always an Adventure

My attempt at keeping friends and family informed about my doings . . . boring or exciting, it will all be here!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Three Day Weekend!!


What a glorious weekend!! I took Friday off (can you believe I actually took a personal day?!?! What is this world coming to?!?!) to spend a lover-ly three day weekend with my friend Tiff and the rest of the gang (Deb, Stacie and Erin). Tiff was up visiting for four days and it turned out to be a great time. We did some stamping, chatting, laughing, sleeping and drinking :) What more could you want out of a three day weekend with good friends?!?! :) Thanks to everyone for making it a great event- it was just the trick to rejuvenate and remind me how lucky I am !! I love you guys!!




The weekend also brought the regional cross country races and I went to cheer on my students- it’s fun watching them come in the last leg of the course. We even have 2 kids from the district going to state next week! Way to go Hunter and Katiya! (both White Mountain students!)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

    Nice to hear from you Jason- hopefully the bike trip will happen next summer and you can join in the fun! Thanks for checking in on the blog :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home