Always an Adventure

My attempt at keeping friends and family informed about my doings . . . boring or exciting, it will all be here!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Wonderful Weekend Fun

This was a glorious weekend-

Friday night I drove my machine out to a cabin on the Unalakleet River and met a friend out there for the night. We skied the next morning, and then I returned to town by mid-afternoon Saturday. The weather was decent (windy, but that is expected out here), and the snow was great. Aside from my sore ankle, the trip was fantastic. Check out the basketball hoop by the fishrack. . . says more than words could describe :)



Saturday night was spent with Stacie and Erin eating treats and doing a little crafting, and watching a movie! It was a full, and fun night!

Sunday I wasn't in the mood to go to school, so, I didn't!! Look at me being so daring! I worked on some new curtains (pics to come) and was happily sewing away when I got a call. . . students were waiting for me at school. They wondered if I was going to come to study hall! (I was 45 minutes late!!) Oops! So, the one Sunday I decide to have my own day, I had to go!! I got a little work done, but really just wanted to go out with the dogs! The temps have been around the teen's and it's just perfect weather for doing things outdoors. I think some snowshoeing will be in order next weekend :)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM , Blogger tiff said...

    Oh Carrie...this looks and sounds like a wonderful weekend. What fun to go up river and stay the night in a cabin...lucky! And then off skiing...were you able to take the dogs upriver with you?

    Wished I could have been at craft night...sounds like a good time...glad you girls are getting together!

    Miss you!
    hugs,
    tiff:)

     
  • At 8:36 PM , Blogger Haviland's said...

    Sounds like a great time Carrie - wonderful times. See you later this week!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home