Always an Adventure

My attempt at keeping friends and family informed about my doings . . . boring or exciting, it will all be here!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My New Job!

That's right, I'm a mentor teacher! What an honor to help new teachers in the profession! I will be traveling to many villages in the western part of the state, and will be going to sites within the school district I have been working for the last five years. I will continue to live in Unalakleet, and will be traveling in and out of Nome to reach my sites. The sites include, Savoonga and Gambell on St. Lawerance Island, Little Diomede, Shishmaref and Brevig Mission.


















I hope to keep my blog updated with amazing sights and stories that I'm bound to have over the next 9 months. Don't miss out!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:32 PM , Blogger Karis said...

    I hope you keep your blog updated with amazing sights and stories, too. :) I'm glad you are sounding so excited for your new job! (Cool map, by the way - where did you get that??)

     
  • At 6:15 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

    I made it with Google Earth. Very very easy and cool to use

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home