Always an Adventure

My attempt at keeping friends and family informed about my doings . . . boring or exciting, it will all be here!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Graduation


Graduation happened last weekend. Hard to believe another class has come and gone. It's funny how the more years you teach, the less significant they seem to become. Does that sound bad?!? I don't mean it to- it's just odd, how you think, "Oh, here's graduation again." It doesn't make the seniors that graduate any less important or significant, it just seems like another thing on the list to check off as another year ends.

Here they have a rose ceremony. The graduates hand out roses as thank you's to those that have helped them throughout the years. To my sheer surprise, and heart felt appreciation, I received 11 roses this year. Wow. What a statement it makes from the kids... it made me feel so good.

This years graduation was well done. It seemed well rehearsed, and organized. Decorations were perfect, and everything went smoothly. Congratulations Seniors! You did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home