Always an Adventure

My attempt at keeping friends and family informed about my doings . . . boring or exciting, it will all be here!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thailand. . .

Okay, I've been here a week and I haven't updated once. . . there is so much to say. I've been sending email updates, and if you want to get my them (not necessarily more regular than the blog updates) please send me an email with the address you'd like me to send it to: carriebob27@yahoo.com

In a very short, nondescript summary. . . Bangkok for 2 days (crazy big city for this country girl), then 5 days in Ko Tao (small island where I learned how to scuba dive), 2 days on the island of Samui (bigger island, but had fun on the beaches and swinging from the tops of trees in the jungle) and now in Phuket. . . not sure how long I will stay here, but it is also a busy city, and I will be looking to find the more remote areas to enjoy.

I'll try to keep you all posted, but pictures may have to wait. . . haven't figured out the fine details of that yet when working at internet cafes. . .

Keep in touch. . .

3 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good to hear you are alive and well! Take care of you!!! We are looking forward to your photos when you get back.
    We love you. Stay safe.
    The Hendersons

     
  • At 11:19 PM , Blogger Karis said...

    Sounds pretty wicked, you. :) Glad you are enjoying yourself. See you in some weeks! Take care of yourself. Cheers, me

     
  • At 11:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Love the blog up-date...Looking forward to hearing more about your summer...Have fun and be safe!-Jas

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home