Always an Adventure

My attempt at keeping friends and family informed about my doings . . . boring or exciting, it will all be here!

Sunday, July 01, 2007

**ANYONE CAN COMMENT**

I've learned how to allow anyone to make comments now. . . so please. . . let me know when you check in and let me know what you think :)

Be sure to include your name to let me know who you are :) :)

ps- I've also included a new menu on the right of links to photo albums that include more pictures than those posted on the blog itself. I'll work on getting more up :) enjoy!!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow you have really learned how to do alot of stuff with this blog thing!

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Haviland's said...

    good job carrie!
    you keep on enjoying the summer!

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I don't consider myself a blog stalker.... so this is a stretch for me. Thanks for the great support and many fine comments about our family and our newest adventure. I hope we are able to see you soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home