Always an Adventure

My attempt at keeping friends and family informed about my doings . . . boring or exciting, it will all be here!

Friday, August 17, 2007

A great night for fishing!


I had the opportunity to go out fishing with Conrad (my new assistant principal), Jasmine (his expecting wife) and Kim H. (DO head boss). We have had evening showers the last several days, but we lucked out with beautiful calm skies and we even got some fish!
















We went on the North Fork of the Unalakleet River and went all the way up to the bridge (this is where the road from town crosses it, about 8 miles out). We had a lovely evening fishing, chatting and relaxing . . . a great night for sure. Thanks to Jasmine for capturing the evening events!


Conrad did all the filleting and cleaning! What a time saver! Thanks Conrad!



We came back in under a beautiful sunset. . .
And the final product. . . fish in the freezer! Wahoo!!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Carrie...Nice post...I love the pictures and the good time we've had on the river...
    Jasmine

     
  • At 11:39 PM , Blogger tiff said...

    I am JEALOUS...look at all those smiles...and that fish...lucky you to have Conrad as your slave...hee :)

     
  • At 5:31 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

    Tiff you are right. . . it was great having Conrad as my (okay, really OUR ) slave. . . now if I can figure out a way to keep it like that all year :) heehee

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home