Always an Adventure

My attempt at keeping friends and family informed about my doings . . . boring or exciting, it will all be here!

Friday, April 04, 2008

An update. . .

Okay, so I only have minute, but thought I would give a short summary of the last, oh 5 months :)

-Christmas was spent in Fairbanks
-drove to ANC with Karis at end of break, and spent a night with the Holts and the Finns
-good snow in January
-February was a tough month. . . "the February Funk" we call it
-decided not to come back to teach next year, and decided to apply for a job as a teacher-mentor (If I get the job, I will be working through my district, and will be traveling across the state to many districts helping first and second year teachers)
-Iditarod came through town- Rick Holt did a great job, and reached a dream of his, that is pretty damn cool.
-went to ANC for an interview/spring break, got a sushi fix, and went dancing with Karis- lots of fun :)
-went to Old Woman cabin for an over night trip and ski during spring break

Yeah, that is it in a nutshell. A really small nutshell :) I hope to post more regularly again, for all to find out what I'm doing. But by now, I'm sure no one is even checking my blog anymore :)

Here is me after a week of testing. . .

5 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM , Blogger Karis said...

    what - no pictures??

    just joking. :)

    glad you got a few moments to update. cheers
    -me

     
  • At 10:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    An update...hurray! Glad you found some time to blog.

     
  • At 8:34 AM , Blogger Dubs said...

    Hah... i actually have checked every single day. I keep meaning to give you grief about not updating, but never remember to.

     
  • At 7:55 PM , Blogger tiff said...

    yippee a blog entry...i look forward to more adventures posted here...and can't wait to see what the future holds for you.

    hugs,
    tiff :)
    Keep on bloggin'!

     
  • At 8:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Of course we all check your blog. :)

    Nice seeing you..

    Bill

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home